I come to you asking for prayer once again. Isam was informed earlier this week that an uprising has happened again and while I don't quite fully understand all the details I think I heard that parts of Mathare are locked down and under security. Regardless, the Valley is the midst of another uprising and these times can be dangerous.
Where Pastor and Mrs. Karau reside is safe as is the place, Little Sisters, that we are staying at. Because of the uprising some of our ministry work could be altered. We won't fully know until we get there. Who knows? By the time we get there the situation may be under control and taken care of. Or it may not. Either way, would you please join the team in praying for the continued safety of the Karau's and for a resolution to the uprising? We appreciate your prayers.
I am NOT concerned at all.
"If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home. For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone."
(Psalm 91:9-12 NLT)
1 comment:
Beth,
Psalm 91 - how interesting that GOd put that on my heart for you . . . I will be praying daily and pleading Psalm 91 over you and the team as you go to Africa.
Kim
Post a Comment