"Now that I have seen I am responsible, faith without deeds is dead." (Brooke Fraser)
"You can't un-see what you have seen." (Brian Lee)
“The work of the eyes is done. Go now and do the heart-work on the images imprisoned within you.” (Rainer Maria Rilke)





Thursday, May 31, 2007

Um, I'm sorry ma'am but there isn't room for THAT...

I'm packin'...

skirts - CHECK
shirts - CHECK
my body pillow - uh.....
toiletries - oh, for sure CHECK
flip flops - CHECK
(Okay now we are back on track)
personal meds - CHECK
my husband - um...Beth?
my kids - uh, Beth, you okay there?
(What? Oh, I'm sorry, did I get off track there?)
undergarments - CHECK
sunglasses (in a hard case) - CHECK
journal - CHECK
my whole prayer team - Beth? Hey Beth? I think you got off track again.....
my bed, my comforts, my pillow, my mountains - what else? what else can I squeeze into the suitcase? If I stick it in a ziploc and push the air out I am sure it will ALL fit......

Beth?
Let's go take a break, want some tea? No?
Maybe some coffee? Yes?
Okay but no caffeine, let's just stick with decaf for now.

No comments: