I show that I am a letter from Christ, the result of ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. (2 Corinthians 3:3 NIV)
"Now that I have seen I am responsible, faith without deeds is dead." (Brooke Fraser)
"You can't un-see what you have seen." (Brian Lee)
“The work of the eyes is done. Go now and do the heart-work on the images imprisoned within you.” (Rainer Maria Rilke)
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Oh, the joy of technology! (This time I'm serious...)
A big, huge shout out THANK YOU to Amy Aguilar from Calvary Worship Center for putting together this video! She did a great job and then her husband, Vince, took a step further and got it all set up on YouTube for us. Their talents are a huge blessing to me! To see the video, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beth-What an incredible video. So glad to be able to share the experience in a small way!
Wonderful--what a wonderful multi-media reminder of your trip. I had no idea it would be so suffused with children--which makes it all the more incredible!
Post a Comment