I show that I am a letter from Christ, the result of ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. (2 Corinthians 3:3 NIV)
"Now that I have seen I am responsible, faith without deeds is dead." (Brooke Fraser)
"You can't un-see what you have seen." (Brian Lee)
“The work of the eyes is done. Go now and do the heart-work on the images imprisoned within you.” (Rainer Maria Rilke)
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Nairobi, Kenya - Home to the world's largest and poorest slums
Take a video "tour" of the very place we ministered by clicking here. A little boy's face will appear and then an invitation to watch the video. David Wilkerson and his ministry have gained a heart for Kenya! Imagine my surprise when by accident I discovered this video. Imagine my tears when I watched it, I felt I was literally there again. I could smell the smells and hear the sounds. It is a powerful experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment